"FOREVER IN OUR HEARTS"

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Finding my way

I've finally decided to get some help with my grieving. I'm currently in a state of confusion. I've had this feeling for a while. I'm not myself and I know I need someone to talk to or at least help me find myself again. I have been very hesitant on seeking advice from a complete stranger, but what can it hurt? If I don't like it, then I don't have to continue and if I do, well..... It can't do anything but help me. This is a HUGE stepping stone for me, because I don't like to ask people for help. I'm stubborn, that's the Meeks in me, we all are stubborn. So its in my blood to figure it out on my own and see where the road leads. I'm open to this new challenge, hopefully it will help. I have hit a huge huge big anxiety level. Everything and everyone takes my nerves up a notch. I find myself apologizing for snapping at someone or at something, and then I'm in tears because I know it wasn't nice. So I pray that "He" will help guide through this rough patch. And give me some relief on my anxiety with life. Lord please give me strength to become the person I use to be. I want to laugh, smile, and be happy again. It's all in your hands God!

KELLIE

No comments:

Post a Comment