"FOREVER IN OUR HEARTS"

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Missing Him so much


Today is one of those days. I miss sweet Austin so so much. I'm so tired of dealing with other people's crap and trying to stay in control of my own feelings. I have not been myself lately. I wish I could feel the happiness I know I deserve, but lately I feel the world is against me. Like I'm just riding outside the bubble and looking in. I know people say it all the time.... Time heals all.... I hope my happiness is returned.... I have to keep that in perspective.
The picture above is the hand and foot prints the nurse took of Austin on February 6, 2010. The picture is the last one I took of him before he left us..... I would give anything to see that sweet smile and hold and kiss those little hands and feet again...... ANYTHING!!
Mommy and Daddy love and miss you Little Man.
KELLIE

No comments:

Post a Comment