"FOREVER IN OUR HEARTS"

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Making Things Happen

School started this week. I'm back to college yet again still trying to finish my Middle School/High School Mathematics certification. I'm getting closer. I love Math and I love the fact that I actually understand what my professors are teaching. Math has always been my subject of choice. I wish I had known 12 years ago that I liked teaching, but that's the saying "you live and you learn" Yep, I lived.... I worked...... and I finally decided my heart was in Education. I've still got to take the Praxis I and Praxis II, and I am beyond nervous about them both. I do not test well at all.... Never have. I just hope God will allow me the strength to get through both tests and put me in the place my heart is telling me I should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment