"FOREVER IN OUR HEARTS"

Friday, June 4, 2010

A sense of Joy

The world is a difficult place. My world especially it seems like the last few days. I've been struggling with what has been thrown at me. However, It is in these times that I try my hardest to dig deep inside my heart and let God help guide me. There has been so much going on, that I've been letting it get the best of me. When I woke up this morning I had a sense of joy (definitely God's doing). Brian and I received some pretty exciting news earlier this week, but instead of leaning on each other and being rationale, we have been knocking each other down and letting the devil control our emotions. I can't leak out the news just yet, but I will know more by the end of the day. However I can tell you this, God is answering our prayers and opening doors that we have been dreaming about for a long time. Yesterday I said a prayer, and ask God to hold my hand a little tighter. I needed him to help me with this decision. He was listening, I know he was, because this morning I was in a different state of mind. I'm putting my faith in God. He is helping me learn to embrace that change is good for the soul. He would not have brought us to this path, if he didn't think Brian and I could handle it. I know that, way down deep in my heart. As Isaiah 41:10 says, "...so do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."

Austin keep shinning on mommy and daddy. We know your cheering for us, and learning from the greatest supporter of all.... GOD!

1 comment:

  1. my heart aches for you everyday. no matter what you say or what front you put up, i can only hope to be half the woman you are. you rock. you are stronger than you even know. you deserve every good thing coming your way. know that you are constantly in my prayers. big hugs to you both. hold on tight to each other and God. He will carry you...

    ReplyDelete