"FOREVER IN OUR HEARTS"

Sunday, June 6, 2010

4 Months Ago...

Four months ago we said good bye to our sweet baby boy. God needed him, for reasons we do not understand. I was at the pool Friday and Saturday, and there where these little boys playing with their daddy. All I could do was wonder what Austin would have been like had we had him the opportunity to see him grow into the age of those young boys. I know God helps keep me strong in those situations. And I know the parents of those boys thought I was a crazy lady, because I kept staring at them. Good thing I had sunglasses on.... Or else their mom might have asked me if I had a problem. I find myself in that situation a lot. I can not help but think about how life would be so different if Austin was still here with us. I miss him more and more everyday!

1 comment:

  1. I do the same thing....watch people and their kids and just sit and wonder what life would have been like if I could have shared those moments with Ayden. Doesn't matter how old they are...

    Thinking of you guys. I'm sure Ayden and Austin are good buddies. I can't wait to be up there sharing it all with them.

    ReplyDelete