"FOREVER IN OUR HEARTS"

Friday, October 29, 2010

WIth a Smile




Many of you are probably wondering how we made it through Austin's Birthday Celebration last week. Three words....... With a Smile. No tears were shed on my part. I had this unexplainable feeling of joy. I knew God was taking care of me and giving me the strength to make it threw. I know our little man is in a wonderful place. A place that is free of worry, crazies, and evil. God has him and they are playing in his garden. Oh, how I can't wait to be up there playing too. In time we will see you again sweet angel. Keep shinning on mommy and daddy. We love you. Forever In Our Hearts.

The picture in this post is from Servant Hearts. A cute little booth in Artisans.
Check them out at servanthearts.com

Kellie

No comments:

Post a Comment