"FOREVER IN OUR HEARTS"

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Putting in out there..

I haven't had time in a few months to update my blog quite the way I wanted to, so I apologized for the few people that like hearing my story and like staying updated on our sweet little Andrew.

With that being said..... I mentioned a while back that I wanted to use this blog more to vent and put real life feelings out there. I don't need a lot of attention, never have, so when I feel something is worth writing about I try to find the time to write about it and just "vent" as I like to call it. A person's true personality is reveal when things get heated. Stress puts most people in the "REAL" category as I like to call it too. I am a firm believer in telling things like it is and not painting a roses picture of perfection. Which brings me to this blog entry. I just don't understand the people out there that use social networking as a tool to explain what they do every minute of everyday. I'm not perfect in this category by any mean, but I always wonder what really makes people think that the world needs to know every single detail of their life? I'm sure it has to do with the type of person you are and how you were taught to handle different situations as you have grown up, I just always find myself wondering why people like putting every little detail about their life out there for everyone to comment on. It just doesn't make a lot of sense for the world to know everyday what my emotional status is or what I may be thinking. I like posting quotes that give me strength and I hope that other people who follow me here and on my other social networks find the positives from my postings. I also like to update pictures and put time lines together of the most important things in my life which is my family and my children. However, I don't need to show everyone that I'm struggling with my loss. Everyone expects the struggle that Brian and I face. There will never be a day that we don't think of our sweet little Austin and wish for him to be with us. Our situation is one that many people have faced and will continue to face as the world turns. I know I find my strength in the positive environments that come our way. I don't want or need to have someone hold my hand and tell me its gonna be ok and that God has a plan for us. I already know that and I'm a true believer that everything happens for a reason. Struggles help shape us individuals. If you don't believe me, just look a something that didn't go your way, and see what the conclusion resulted in..... Better things seem to find us if we allow it too. :)

And before I end here, I hope that no one takes this post as pointing finger. I'm just writing about the overall feeling I have for what A LOT of people do with their social networking sites. I am in no way judging anyone. We are all different. Exactly how God planned it!

Happy Thursday!
KELLIE

No comments:

Post a Comment