"FOREVER IN OUR HEARTS"

Sunday, February 6, 2011

A year ago




Today marks a place in our hearts that we never thought was coming our way. A year ago today Brian and I held sweet Austin for the last time. Now all we have are our pictures and memories of his short little life. February should be his 16 months mark, but instead we are left with the tragic memory of his death. We know he is in a good place, but it still doesn't make days like today any easier. He will be with us forever and we know he is shining down on us.
Austin,
Mommy and Daddy love you and miss you so very much. Soon will be all be together again. Until then keep shinning on us and your little brother on the way.
Forever in our hearts!
Mommy and Daddy

2 comments:

  1. I have prayed extra hard for y'all today. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry, Kellie. I have no words for you, but I am praying for you both!

    ReplyDelete